Tuesday, February 28, 2023

My website has a new URL

 Hello, ESL Literacy teachers,

I was notified by the new Square-Weebly company that I would have to start paying at least $10 per month to retain my website on the custom domain, so I switched it over to their free option, which means using their domain.

The literacy resources are still available. They are now found at thejoyofesl.weebly.com.

If you have time, I would love for you to leave a comment. Just one sentence about where you teach would be a delight for me to read.


--Kelly



6 comments:

  1. Hi! I teach in London, ON and I love your site. I have been using it for years and I still return to it quite often for ideas and materials. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know, Candice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly. I teach in Saskatoon, and like Candice, I return to your materials with every theme. Thank you so much. You’re an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for telling me, Anonymous in Sask. :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Kelly,
    I teach in Guelph. I haven't used your material a lot - I always forget to check if you have something for the theme we are working on. But I do agre

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for participating in this forum. Anonymous commenting is available, but is not intended to shield those taking pot shots at those of us challenging PBLA. If you are here to do that, please use your name.